About this Law Office
The firm of Walsh & Fisher, P.A. has a history dating back to 1896. The firm was originated by Michael Walsh and joined by D. Eugene Walsh. At the conclusion of W.W. II the firm was joined by Charles O Fisher and then Charles O Fisher Jr. in 1972. In 2001 Isaac Menasche joined the firm. Charles O Fisher retired from the firm in 2012 after a long and illustrious legal career where he helped establish Carroll Hospital Center, worked with New Windsor State Bank, and the Maryland Health Services Cost Reveiw Commission. He died in June 2012, and the firm is now managed by Charles O. Fisher, Jr. The firm is included in the Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers. Walsh & Fisher now maintains a general practice in central Maryland.